The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Monday, May 30, 2005

Whoops

O.K. - for the RBF people - I screwed up yesterday's posted times.... no really I did! Those were times from a few runs ago. The actual stats for yesterday's run...
5 miles
54:01
10:48 pace

Hey, if I ran 2 miles further than I origianlly posted, you know I'm going to post the update! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Now, Ed, is there anyone to verify that these new times are official? :)

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Run Run Run -- you look great!!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Hi Katie and welcome aboard - enjoyed reading your blog the other day - sounds like you're doing great stuff! Yep - I'm a music therapist (sort of ....I'm an 'academic' now - I teach MT in higher 'ed). That's what got us to Australia in the first place - doing a bit of teaching at University of Queensland in Brisbane - great fun! See you in bloggsville!

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Karen - always so supportive! And no Chrissy... I don't have a line of witnesses I could bring in - have to take my word for it - I really did run those 5 miles!

5:14 PM  
Blogger kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Alright...No witnesses but you are an honest guy so I'll have to give you the benefit of the doubt! :)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home