The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just like that! Love Life

I was in a mood this morning. I don't get into "moods". I'm usually not even aware of them, I just look at what I have to do, and do it (or not), but never really ask myself if I'm "in the mood". I woke up early today, 6 a.m., showered etc. and was out of the house by 6:30 which put me to the bus stop just in time to get a close up view of the bus driving away. No big deal - buses at that time of the day are supposed to run every 10 minutes. 6:45 -no bus, 6:55, no bus, 7:00 - no bus 7:05 FINALLY - A BUS! It took FOREVER to get to the exchange because of the morning rush and I stopped at the grocery store to grab some breakfast and some food for lunch also. Well, the place doesn't open 'til 8, so now, I'm waiting for the store to open. That's when things started to turn around a bit. I started walking toward the deli when someone turned on the overhead music - some dance/club sound that started the blood flowing a bit. Then, as I was walking out of the mall, I saw the back of the t-shirt this girl was wearing that just read in bold print "LOVE LIFE" - and just like that, my day turned around.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

Something very cool about going to the grocery store for breakfast. :)

3:54 AM  
Blogger kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Sometimes all you need is a little reminder! :)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God was watching out for you.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home