The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

440? 441?

I woke up early today so I could get to the office earlier and get some things done before class. I tried to catch a 7:15a.m. bus and I did - unfortunately....it was the wrong bus! it took me completely out of my way, which I didn't realize because I took a nap on the bus and when I opened my eyes I had no idea where I was! Luckily, it ended at the main bus station downtown and I caught another bus back to Toowong (shopping center) and another bus from there to the Uni. So instead of getting to work by about 8, I got there at 9:30. Live and learn! No real problem - I will just have to adjust my schedule now a bit today.

Had a really quiet slow weekend this past weekend. It was another national holiday, Labor Day, and I spent the weekend grading tests, taking a few long walks, and watching Australian t.v. For those of you counting along with me - only 38 days.

1 Comments:

Blogger kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Isn't that always the way? That is why I don't try to get to work early anymore...it's not worth it and I usually end up getting there an hour later than I planned! :)

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home