The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Indooroopilly

OK - this place is just WAY too convenient. As I've mentioned in other posts, I take one bus from where I'm staying and connect at this shopping center (Indooroopilly). Yesterday, on my way to work, when I got to Indooroopilly I went in, got a haircut, bought a newspaper, got some breakfast, and then got back on the bus. On the way home, I also stopped in at ... you guessed, the Pig 'n Whistle and had a pint (... or two) and headed home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home