The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Friday, April 29, 2005

Downunder Roths in the K'zoo Winter


IMG_0060
Originally uploaded by ed_roth.

This is the crew that I am waiting for! 42 days and counting!
I made a short little 30 second video, just to say hi to Karen and the kids, and e-mailed it to them. Karen said they flipped over it - Heather couldn't understand why "I" wasn't answering back when she was talking to the screen :( and she said Eddie came running up the stairs when he heard my voice - damn these clocks seem to be running slow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home