The Roths Down Under

A collection of daily events, activities, thoughts and reflections. Check back often as we will update our log every day or so. Don't forget to stay in touch by clicking on the comment link below each daily entry!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan, United States

A young family having many "adventures of a lifetime!" Ed, Karen, Eddie & Heather

online

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

University of Queensland 3rd-Year Students


University of Queensland 3rd-Year Students
Originally uploaded by ed_roth.

Well, today was the last day of class for this particular course and for my stint at UQ. There is still plenty of grading to do and I will be participating in their final experiential exams, so it doesn't feel 'over' yet, but no more class work. I've been teaching almost non-stop since January so I am ready for the break. Karen, Eddie, and Heather get here next Friday (8 days from now!) and Chrissy will get here two days later on Sunday - I can't wait to see everyone - hard to express that so I won't really even try. Just try to remember that toy you really, really, really, really, really, wanted for Christmas ... and attach that feeling to people.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon (was) in Michigan said...

I'll bet you're ready for a break by now! Do you think you've picked up the accent at all?

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes he has picked up the accent, and colloquialisms as well!! Sounds like a real bloody Aussie!

8:07 AM  
Blogger kuri, ping, the pinglet, & mini-ping said...

Can't wait to get there!!!! Congrats on finishing up the semester. I'm sure it has been a wonderful experience for you!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you too!!!!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home